Meredith P. Ezzell is a licensed North Carolina attorney, practicing primarily in the areas of bankruptcy and debtor/creditor law since her 1996 graduation from Campbell University School of Law. A native of Wilmington, North Carolina, Ms. Ezzell returned in 2002 to practice in her hometown, and opened The Bankruptcy Center in April 2004. Ms. Ezzell is a member of the Bankruptcy Section of the North Carolina Bar Association and serves as the North Carolina State Chair for the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA).
Attorney Meredith P. Ezzell
Jurisdictions in which Attorney is Licensed:
Date Admitted to the Bar:
- UNC-Chapel Hill, BA in Political Science, 1992
- Campbell University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1996
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- NACBA – Member since 2005 – NC State Chair since October, 2008
- NCBA Bankruptcy Section – Member since 1996 – served on the Section Council from 2010 to 2013.
- A native of Wilmington, Ms. Ezzell returned in 2002 to practice in her hometown and opened The Bankruptcy Center in April 2004.